Friday, June 4, 2010

The Hair

My Bella has a beautiful head of hair. Gorgeous. Seriously, it is the kind of hair that women dream of. So, when she said she wanted to cut it, I was a bit apprehensive. I love long hair on little girls. And hers...well, I've already said it's dreamy so let's leave it at that. But, I am also determined to be the kind of mom who is not attached to her child's hair. I wanna be able to say, "It's your hair, honey. Do what you want." Even at three. Because, even at three, this little girl has some strong opinions. So, I let her ask every day for about a week and then I called the stylist. Because her hair deserves a professional.

And the result....would you believe it is possibly even more precious than ever? I LOVE it. More importantly, she LOVES it. Man, I love that girl so much!

So, here she is in all her glory.....
See....ADORABLE! By the way, we also had family pictures done by a really special new friend and I can't wait to share those with you in the next couple of days. This is one she took just of my sweet Bella.

3 comments:

Melodie said...

i'm excited to see this sweet girl (along with the others, of course). i love the hair. bella does have perfect, thick, flowing hair with the waves all in the right places. if i had that hair, i would never use a flat iron. :) lucky bella and she doesn't even know it.

Ashley said...

Beautiful!!

The Coopers said...

i love her new hair!! beautiful girl!