Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dancing Queens

This is what happens practically EVERY DAY in the Kolman household at one point or another. We may not always be jammin' out to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but we like to get our groove on as much as possible. I must admit that I am a tiny bit envious of my 5 year olds smokin' hot moves. And...I love how she can pause in the dance to think a bit...and then just pick right back up where she left off. Little Bella gets in on the action, too. Though, as is her way, she is a bit more tame about it all. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! Makes you want to join in. :-)
Blessings - Lisa

Jess said...

Too cute! I like how they dance together.

Ashley said...

So precious! We really need to call get together sometime. Our girls seem like peas in a pod!

Judy said...

I love this

Glenda said...

Too cute.