Friday, January 4, 2013

A Week of Thankfuls...January 4, 2013

I am thankful for adoption!

-I'm thankful that God chose this unique road for our family and that we have experienced the miracle of adoption.

-I'm thankful for three birthmoms who made a brave and sacrificial choice.  They amaze me and I'm thankful that we get to see them and stay in contact.

-I'm thankful that God's timing is perfect, that he redeems what's broken, and that he blesses us with more than we can even ask for.

-I'm thankful for adoption agencies who sorted out all the paperwork, who held our hands through the process, and who prepared us as best they could.

-I'm thankful that our story of adoption has taught me so much and continues to teach me about love, mercy, healing, and how God makes a way when there seems to be none.

So, so thankful!     

No comments: