Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Week of Thankfuls...January 2, 2013

I am thankful for my family!

-For a husband who loves Jesus more than anything and is a gentle shepherd who encourages me to do the same.

-For a husband who is thoughtful and kind and funny and creative and an amazing father and smokin' hot.  Just sayin....

-For a husband who makes me feel like I'm something special, too.



-For three little girls who redefined family for me.

-For three little girls who know how to love well and are learning what it means to follow Jesus.

-For three little girls who are as different as night and day, and who each remind me of how creative our God is.

-For piano playing, and soccer, and giggling, and arts and crafts, and bath time, and tea time, and hugs and kisses....and all of the things that make up my day with these beautiful girls. 




-For my first family...who taught me to love Jesus and to get along with others.

-For parents who love each other and who still hold hands and who call on our birthdays to sing  a harmonic version of Happy Birthday.

-For sisters, who helped me learn to share and how to be a good friend...and who are still friends today.  And for brother-in-laws, who quickly became the brothers I never had.

-For the legacy of 2 sets of grandparents who loved each other faithfully for 60+ years.



-For my husband's family...who welcomed me immediately and have always treated me like a daughter/sister.

-For an extra set of parents who teach us how to grow to love your spouse more every year.

-For in-laws who feel more like sisters and brothers and moms and dads.

-Again...for the legacy of 2 sets of grandparents who loved each other faithfully for 60+ years.





I am one blessed girl!

No comments: