- for the two littlest ones playing upstairs for an hour with no incident (i.e. mischief or fighting).
- for a new dining room going up next door at my friend's house. Evidence of the Lord's provision and his understanding of the desires of our hearts
- for friends who are committed to praying for me and my family
- for Gaby, Hope's new friend, who, "is super fun and the same color as me, mom! And has awesome hair." And for many more play dates to come.
- for sweet muscles appearing on my arms and legs thanks to Crossfit and my friend, Ian Sturgeon
- for my husband, who started researching calcium rich foods when the doctor told me my bones could use a little help
- and for Isaiah 40, read in it's entirety in church on Sunday which reminded me of so many things, not the least of which was, "he gently leads those who have young." Thank goodness!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
It's Thankful Tuesday again! I think this could become a regular thing. I'm thankful: