Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ava

This girl is growing up way too fast. I can hardly believe she is 15 months old! Ava is our little comedian and our 23 lb tornado. She has taught me the art of walking into a room and immediately assessing all the damage she could cause if left to her own devices. She is curious and needs to touch, smell, and taste everything. She also feels the need to see if she can climb every piece of furniture we have, thus sending her mother into near cardiac arrest every three days or so.

She makes us laugh all the time with her funny little personality and her goofy faces. Her favorite, these days, is this fish face. :)



And, I may be biased here, but I think she is seriously smart. She understands so much and is starting to be able to communicate more and more. Her first words have been, mommy, daddy, and doggie....oh...and "uh uh", which mostly means no, but can mean yes, too and she says that because she hears it from me about eleven hundred times a day.

What fun she has brought to our family! I can't imagine our life without her.




No comments: